Inicio » ESPACIOS ANTROPOLÓGICOS (Página 2)
Category Archives: ESPACIOS ANTROPOLÓGICOS
El blogging es una vertiente de los Diarios de Viaje, los Diarios de Vida , las caras y relatos de Viajeros, que en la era digital nos permite recoger la mirada desde fuera acerca de nuestras costumbres, paisajes, personas…
Un ejemplo es este párrafo del blog
Saturday: Breakfast at Mario’s was yummy! And it was the first day of spring although it was raining in Santiago! Lame! I couldn’t go for a run. Yikes! And Mario was sharing stories with us. Basically he met Amanda’s Dad in a jail during the 1970′s. Many Chileans rose up against the military dictatorship and were tortured for years in jail. Eventually, Mario and Amanda’s Dad were exiled to the US. It is interesting because Mario openly talks about his experience whereas Amanda’s Dad has never been able to open up. PSD is still strongly effecting him after 40+ years. So cruel. Anyways, it was hard to imagine Amanda’s feelings during these talks because everything Mario was explaining to us also happened to her father. Mario is certainly a hero and lives for human rights. He is still fighting! He is also really good friends with the Chilean President and her mother because he saw their father be electrified to death. The government blames his death on a heart-attack, but Mario and his friends are going to testify on Tuesday. Very intense. Despite the heavy topics, we had a wonderful time together and I really hope to see him again. We might stay there on Thursday night before our trip to San Pedro de Atacama.
- Day 199 – San Pedro de Atacama, Chile (travelpod.com)
It is Sunday morning and I am going to write a little bit before I head out for a run.
This week! Has been extraordinary! Lots of learning and lots of fun!
I got home on Tuesday night from Buenos Aires. Definitely lots of traveling, but well-worth it. Ceci came to the airport with us even though it was way out of her way! So cute. When I got home, I went to my chilean friend Kevin’s house for a BBQ/ party. There were more gringos than chileans. Classic!
Wed: Día de la Independencia! Chile’s Independence Day. Unlike the US, Chile has 5 full days off for Independence week. Pretty crazy! The 18th is definitely the most important day. My family had a really fun BBQ with my host brother and sister and their significant others. I invited Brandan over! The food was totally delicious. My mom bought enough food…
Ver la entrada original 973 palabras más
RED LATINOAMERICANA DE SITIOS DE CONCIENCIA
- (CHI) Agrupación de Familiares de Detenidos Desaparecidos de Paine
- (GUA) Archivo Histórico de la Policía Nacional
- (ARG) Archivo Provincial de la Memoria
- (PER) Asociación Caminos de la Memoria
- (PER) Asociación Paz y Esperanza
- (ARG) Casa por la Memoria y la Cultura Popular
- (URU) Centro Cultural Museo de la Memoria – MUME
- (ARG) Centro Cultural por la Memoria de Trelew
- (MEX) Centro de Derechos Humanos Fray Bartolomé de las Casas
- (GUA) Centro de Investigaciones Regionales de Mesoamérica – CIRMA
- (COL) Centro de Memoria, Paz y Reconciliación
- (ARG) Comisión de Homenaje a las Victimas de los CCD El Vesubio y Proto-banco
- (CHI) Comité de Derechos Humanos Nido Veinte
- (COL) Consejería en Proyectos
- (CHI) Corporación Parque por la Paz Villa Grimaldi
AGRUPACIÓN DE FAMILIARES DE DETENIDOS DESAPARECIDOS DE PAINE
La AFDD Paine tiene entre sus objetivos actuales el desarrollo de proyectos que promuevan la memoria, la integración de nuevas generaciones y la participación comunitaria en el ámbito de la memoria, los…